Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.
SOLVED

API to run the workflow

RajithaGanji
6 - Meteoroid

Can we trigger the Run button of an Alteryx workflow from our application / website? If so what is the API that is used to trigger the workflow?

I have found only API's which give me the output related to the workflows which have been already executed, te API's that I found are from https://gallery.alteryx.com/api-docs

But I want to freshly execute the workflow externally using an API, Like we click the run button and the workflow gets executed inside Alteryx Gallery, same way it has to be executed from website using an API. What is the API to Run Alteryx workflow?

This is the API. This API is giving me the Job Id's which are already executed. There are no new workflows getting executing with this API.

<mywebsite.com>/gallery/api/v1/workflows/<appid>/jobs/?oauth_consumer_key=<consumer_key>&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_nonce=979286045&oauth_timestamp=1641709486&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=<oauth_signature>

Also, I am adding the image of API for better understanding. Please see the attachment for image

11 REPLIES 11
mgrajkumar
7 - Meteor

Anyone know how to get the published version of the workflow from Alteryx API?

niat_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

Can we fetch the workflows with predefined tags from the Gallery.?if yes then how we can achieve this.