Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Jupyter Flow Tool Error

KatyPang
5 - Atom

Hello, 

I receive the following error when I run the workflow that has jupyter flow tool. I configured the tool by connecting it to my py script and environment site packages. I also make sure my python version is 3.8.5. Does anyone know what the issue might be? Thank you!

File "C:\..\..\.shiv\..\site-packages\zmq\backend\cython\__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
from . import (
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _device: The file cannot be accessed by the system.

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

What does your code look like? What is the entire traceback of error message in Python look like?

Looks like you're doing a relative import, but I doubt that your package is in the same location as the Jupyter Notebook. How are you ensuring you're in the right directory?

mleitner_w
5 - Atom

I tried to follow the the basic guide: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Science/Jupyter-Flow-Basics-Guide/ba-p/778947

The tool works fine as long as I dont add input and output tags to the Jupyter Workbook. Here is my log file:

ImportError: DLL load failed while importing lib: Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.
2022-10-09 20:24:02,766 ERROR DLL load failed while importing lib: Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\connection_callback_strategy.py", line 129, in connection_closed_callback
self.plugin_proxy.plugin_driver.on_record_packet(connection)
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\ayx_python_sdk\providers\e1_provider\e1_plugin_driver.py", line 57, in on_record_packet
self._user_plugin.on_record_packet(E1InputConnection(connection))
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\tools\moonbuggy.py", line 97, in on_record_packet
write_incoming_data(
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\workflow_io.py", line 62, in write_incoming_data
code_interface.push_data(incoming_data_as_df, input_name=data_access_name)
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\interfaces\code_interface.py", line 95, in push_data
self.io_handler.write_input(df, input_name=input_name)
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\moonbuggy_toolkit\io\io_handler.py", line 183, in write_input
import pyarrow.parquet as pq
File "C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Tools\JupyterFlow_venv\Lib\site-packages\pyarrow\__init__.py", line 65, in <module>
import pyarrow.lib as _lib

I uninstalled via pip pywin32==301 and also pywin32=304 and replaced it with pywin32==300. The pyarrow version = 9.0.0

I intend to use the Jupyter Flow tool with the pandas-dedupe library to dedupe and match CRM data. My Alteryx version is 2022.1

Amen_90
5 - Atom

Did you ever resolve this? I'm facing the same issue!

Labels