Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Excel input contains date & time column and need to see before & after 12am count

SrikanthreddyM
5 - Atom

On EST Data who is working in from India and trying to build a workflow/queue status(4PM to 3.30AM IST). Able to run & calculate successfully till 11.59.59pm IST and post 12am its not am not able to get consolidated data which is causing a problem in building workflow. Looking for a formula "When my given input column contains date & time and need to see before and after 12am(EST) numbers"(4PM to 3.30AM IST).

5 REPLIES 5
ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

Please spend more time formulating your question.  Include sample input and expected output.

81 views, 0 replies.  Guess I'm not the only one who skips a post, when I have to spend time trying to decipher the question.

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

I tried to follow it as well and moved on. 

Deano478
12 - Quasar

@ChrisTX and @cjaneczko I created the post linked below a while ago but I dunno if there a way to get it pinned at the top of the community hub:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Best-ways-to-get-a-question-an... 

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

@Deano478 excellent.   I had not seen that post.

Now bookmarked.

Labels