Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Excel input contains date & time column and need to see before & after 12am count

SrikanthreddyM
5 - Atom

On EST Data who is working in from India and trying to build a workflow/queue status(4PM to 3.30AM IST). Able to run & calculate successfully till 11.59.59pm IST and post 12am its not am not able to get consolidated data which is causing a problem in building workflow. Looking for a formula "When my given input column contains date & time and need to see before and after 12am(EST) numbers"(4PM to 3.30AM IST).

5 REPLIES 5
ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

Please spend more time formulating your question.  Include sample input and expected output.

81 views, 0 replies.  Guess I'm not the only one who skips a post, when I have to spend time trying to decipher the question.

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

I tried to follow it as well and moved on. 

Deano478
12 - Quasar

@ChrisTX and @cjaneczko I created the post linked below a while ago but I dunno if there a way to get it pinned at the top of the community hub:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Desktop-Discussions/Best-ways-to-get-a-question-an... 

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

@Deano478 excellent.   I had not seen that post.

Now bookmarked.

Labels