Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

First things first. Let's give a shout-out to those who went above and beyond to help the community thrive throughout the month of August.

Top Star Authors

ydmuleyydmuley   MarqueeCrewMarqueeCrew   SeanAdamsSeanAdams

1. @ydmuley   142
  2. @MarqueeCrew   120
  3. @SeanAdams   88

Check out where YOU rank in the Stars leaderboard

Top Solution Authors

BenMossBenMoss   patrick_diganpatrick_digan   CharlieSCharlieS 

1. @BenMoss   60
  2. @patrick_digan   24
  3. @CharlieS   21

Keep up the great work! 

topcontributor2018-year3.pngIn honor of our 3rd year anniversary - we're calling out our most dedicated contributors from the past 12-months. Let's give a huge round of applause to our Year-3 top solution & star authors!

Top Solution Authors
  1. @BenMoss   305
  2. @MarqueeCrew   302
  3. @LordNeilLord   243
Top Star Authors
  1. @MarqueeCrew   1373
  2. @SeanAdams   890
  3. @patrick_digan   528

To keep up with our tradition of celebrating our up & comers, we also wanted to acknowledge those whose contributions throughout year-3 played a HUGE role in helping our Community ring in its best year yet. 

Join me in congratulating ALL of our amazing year-3 top contributors!

BenMossBenMoss   MarqueeCrewMarqueeCrew   LordNeilLordLordNeilLord   SeanAdamsSeanAdams   patrick_diganpatrick_digan

NicoleJohnsonNicoleJohnson   clajeclaje   ydmuleyydmuley   danrhdanrh   BarnesKBarnesK

Happy Anniversary Alteryx Community!  Thank you all for helping us build THE best community around!

Leah Knowles
Senior Manager, Community Management & Programs

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Leah is responsible for building and growing engagement programs that enable community members to make the most of the Alteryx product suite. She is passionate about building customer communities to collaborate and solve real world business problems, and believes that connecting with people and building relationships leads to better work. Follow her on twitter @LeahMKnowles

Comments
NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thank YOU, @LeahK and Community team, for making this such an amazing place that makes us all want to hang around and play!! 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Congrats to all of you!  Well deserved!!!

Claje
14 - Magnetar

@BenMoss and @MarqueeCrew's numbers are unreal.  300+ solutions in twelve months is something like 1.17 solutions per weekday.

The Alteryx Community is probably one of the most passionate and positive online communities I've ever been a part of, and its an absolute joy to visit and solve problems, or learn from solutions that others post.  I can't imagine that I would know half of what I do about Alteryx without it.

Congratulations to everybody!  Here's hoping year four is even better!

BrianO
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations, all! Thank you for making the Alteryx Community a wonderful experience!

chris_love
12 - Quasar

The effort and dedication in becoming a top contributor should not be underestimated, especially alongside a full time job. Well done all - you have my utmost admiration and thanks for the efforts you put in supporting the community.

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Thank you all at Alteryx for making a platform that makes our day to day so much fun!

And thank you for making such a great place which feels welcoming for new users of the tool!

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thank you @LeahK. Congratulations to all of you.

Special thanks to @SeanAdams@MarqueeCrew - You both are huge Inspiration and Amazing individuals by Heart - You RULE the community Always!!! Team ALTERYX - Thanks for the support and an incredible platform.

Community - Specially Bangalore Alteryx User Group and Alteryx For Good India - Huge Thank You!

Looking forward to many more such amazing anniversaries of the community.

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Love seeing the support for our top contributors!

Hugs for everyone!

selfie-hug.gif

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Thank you to this awesome community!

I love you guys xx

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

B5094119-D042-40D0-9C41-F98D6AA39E34.jpeg

3BCC2E58-4D10-44AF-BF04-559C33B456F4.jpeg

7A29AAC6-22F9-4906-97B3-1198449DA5B8.jpeg

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

30 Days to go For Alteryx London Inspire 2018! - Starting a 30 Favourite Tool Series!

Which one is yours?

Twitter Post

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Wow - look at @ydmuley steaming up to the top of the star chart!    Great work Yug - looking forward to hearing the stories from your upcoming trip to Inspire!

Nezrin
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Congrats @ydmuley @SeanAdams @MarqueeCrew !! on my way :P