Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

*Fun fact: Daniel and Joe's session in Anaheim sold out ten minutes before starting—it was a packed house with standing room only!*Fun fact: Daniel and Joe's session in Anaheim sold out ten minutes before starting—it was a packed house with standing room only!Earlier this year, I had the pleasure and privilege of working with Alteryx ACE, Daniel Brun (@danielbrun2), as well as many others while prepping for Inspire Anaheim. Daniel presented at two of our breakout sessions, and enjoyed it so much that he is slated to speak twice again at Inspire Europe, October 8th-10th.

Visit the Inspire Europe events page for a sneak peek at the agenda and get excited about all the sessions you'll be attending, including but not limited to Daniel's two:

• What Do Beer and Harry Potter Have to Do with Alteryx? Web Scraping with Alteryx -- co-presenting with Joe Lipski (@Joe_Lipski)
  • The Amazing ACE Race: An Interactive ACE Panel Showdown -- competing against fellow ACEs: James Dunkerley (@jdunkerley79), Mark Frisch (@MarqueeCrew), Nicole Johnson (@NicoleJohnson), Joe Lipski (@Joe_Lipski), and Chris Love (@chris_love).

If you can catch his presentations in London, please do so, or just say hi to him when you see him walking around the conference with in his ACE shirt.

Without further ado, here are Daniel's reasons to attend our upcoming conference.

4Reasons-DanielBrun-Banner.png

#1 - Meet your peers!

The Alteryx community has approximately 14k posts and 100k+ answers – all coming from people who love to question everything as well as share their knowledge with the masses. One of the things I enjoy most about Inspire is meeting these folks in the flesh! You're guaranteed to find yourself in some of the most enlightening and educational conversations. I have made many rock-solid friendships in my years of attending Inspire.

#2 - See and Influence the Roadmap

Make sure to keep up to date with the most recent product additions and how they may influence your own organization. Furthermore, unlike conventional conferences, you will get to meet the very individuals who develop Alteryx and make decisions on its new functionality. I challenge you to find a product manager and give them feedback. Share your wildest Alteryx desires, as they may very well become realities. Trust me, I am speaking from experience.

#3 - Inspire and Be Inspired!

Our company never misses the chance to attend Inspire because we see the fire in peoples' eyes upon their return. My colleagues come back with new ideas, new use-cases, and smarter and faster ways of doing their jobs. If you are already an expert, spend time on sharing your insights with other attendees--the Solutions Centre is always a favorite stop of mine.

#4 - Boring data conference? Think again.

Of course you are there to learn and soak up as much magic as possible. However, you'll also get a chance to let loose and have a have a blast with other attendees! I could share a ton of pictures but I think this video just about sums it up.

Thank you Daniel for sharing your experience!

There is still plenty of time to register! And, don't forget to visit the Inspire Europe Buzz to stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your Inspire experience! See you all in London for #AlteryxEU18!

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program

Tuvy manages the Alteryx ACE Program and user engagement locally and globally. Her passion lies in discovering the whys and whats which makes customers' faces light up and connecting like-minded people to each other. Feel free to reach out to her to share ideas, or simply to say hello!

Tuvy manages the Alteryx ACE Program and user engagement locally and globally. Her passion lies in discovering the whys and whats which makes customers' faces light up and connecting like-minded people to each other. Feel free to reach out to her to share ideas, or simply to say hello!