Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

sankalp11 - Freelance SAP BI, SAC, BW4HANA, Tableau & Power BI Consultant

sankalp11
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am Sankalp Kumar Nayak, I have 10 years of experience in SAP Analytics(SAP BI, SAC, BW4HANA, Tableau & Power BI). I have worked for companies like TCS, CSC & SEMTECH. Unfortunately due to some personal reason I had to leave my job in 2017 and started working as a freelancer.

Apart from the above technologies, I have knowledge of android development and can develop websites using WordPress/PHP.

As I am a data enthusiast and have experience in business intelligence, I would like to pursue my career in data analytics. I want to explore how to leverage Alteryx in data science and develop solutions for companies. Would really love to work in Alteryx and explore its full potential.

Coming to my hobbies, I like to exercise, watch movies and series.

Looking forward to collaborate on projects.

Happy learning..!

Best,

Sankalp

1 REPLY 1
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Alteryx Community @sankalp11 !  Make sure to check out the Academy section of the Community - lots of learning paths and free videos/use cases/etc. to help you along your journey!  And feel free to post questions - you'll find the members of the community very helpful and friendly.  Cheers!

Labels