Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Snr. Consultant

sexypast
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sunday, I am a Snr Consultant in the Accounting, Audit, Sox, Business process improvement, and Data visualization space. I have many years of experience in the aforementioned areas. I look forward to learning, collaborating and contributing to everyone's learning experience.

Thank you,

Sunday

2 REPLIES 2
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @sexypast 

Welcome to the Alteryx Community!

You can start by checking out the ADAPT Program page. Let us know how it goes!

You can also review the content and ask questions on the Designer forum. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @sexypast

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and with your large experience in Accounting, Audit, Sox and Business process improvement, we would welcome your contributions. 

Let us know if you need any help! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels