Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello

brianfia
8 - Asteroid

Hello. 

My team just started to transition some of the new projects to Alteryx, so I am currently in the process of learning as much as I can to assist in the transitions. I have been working mostly with SAS EG and SQL. Any suggestions to get up to speed faster are much appreciated.

Thank You,

Brian

1 REPLY 1
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @brianfia, welcome to the Alteryx Community! The videos under the Academy section should serve as a great starting point as you get hands-on with Alteryx. Given you have familiarity with SQL, Alteryx might be a breeze as you play with it. The only part that takes time for initial users in my observation is the familiarity with the different tools/widgets in the tool palette, combined with thinking in terms of Alteryx. The more you build and iterate on your work, the more refined your knowledge gets in the kind of workflows you build. You will realize that there are multiple ways to solve a given problem in Alteryx, which to me always tapped into my creative thinking and made the whole journey fun.

Labels