General Events

Alteryx 2023 Q2 New Quarterly Product Update

Roadmap_Capture.PNG
Published on ‎05-25-2023 07:38 AM by Alteryx | Updated on ‎07-11-2023 04:39 PM

We’ll unveil our latest product innovations that empower enterprises to accelerate their path to the cloud, speed business processes with centralized data governance and security, and make intelligent location-based insights. Key updates include exciting Alteryx AiDIN and Generative AI innovations across the platform, Alteryx 2023.1, Cloud Execution for Desktop, the new Location Intelligence.

Get ready to be amazed by our investment themes, recent releases, and the impact they’ll have on your success. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to stay informed and discover how Alteryx can further empower your data analytics journey. Reach out to your account executive if you have questions.

Space for this event is limited to 300 participants so don’t snooze, Register NOW

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jun 22, 2023 08:30 AM PDT
End:
Thu, Jun 22, 2023 09:30 AM PDT
Labels (5)
9 Comments
JordanB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you for posting your interest in this event. 

To receive the meeting invite and attend the session please register here: https://community-alteryx.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpc-uupzspGdYwSDIVhv8Jw4BdivwBmADO

Best,

Jordan

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello everybody!

Here are the demos we presented at the Q2 Product Update! 

Flávia Brancato
KimLamNg
8 - Asteroid

@FláviaB I can't play the videos and when I don't have access to view in My Videos. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@KimLamNg, we are aware of this issue and working to fix it as soon as possible. 

Flávia Brancato
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @KimLamNg. In case you haven't checked yet, the issue was fixed, and the videos are playing! 😀 

Flávia Brancato

Would it be possible to have the rights to play the videos? Access is not permitted.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @LordingBeaten. The issue playing the videos is fixed, and you should be able to play. I just checked, and everything seems to be working. If you are having trouble playing, please share a print of the error you are receiving. 

Flávia Brancato
Access Denied
You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@LordingBeaten, I checked again, and no user permission is associated with playing the videos on this public page. I would recommend cleaning your cache and trying it again. Perhaps 

is a firewall blocking the brightcove player? 
Flávia Brancato