Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello world!

My name is Yash, am new to alteryx community and here to learn & network. Excited to be here!!

5 REPLIES 5
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome to the Community and thank you for introducing yourself, @yvakharia_dup_616! Are you a new Alteryx user, or have used it for a while? There is some great learning content under the Academy section if you are a new user, and have a vibrant group of users ever willing to help folks on any of the Discussions board. Feel free to reach out with any and every question you have about Alteryx or topics on Analytics in general.

Thank you Abhilash. Completely new to Alteryx. Started to explore Academy today.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome, @yvakharia_dup_616. Since you are just starting your journey, I recommend taking a look in our Community Resources page as well, to find out more about everything you can do around here. 

In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out in the Discussions Boards if you have any questions. 

Flávia Brancato
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome on board @yvakharia_dup_616!

great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy.  As you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges.

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels