Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Everyone

Mandee_Bot
5 - Atom

My name is Mandieng, and am new to alteryx community,.. am here to learn, grow and network. Great being  here!!

2 REPLIES 2
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

HI @Mandee_Bot,

Welcome to the Alteryx Community!  I am sure you will find a welcoming group of people and a wealth of resources posted here, but if you have any questions feel free to post them on the Discussions board and you will likely get an answer within a few minutes!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Mandee_Bot

Welcome on board! Great to have you! If you're just getting started with Alteryx, I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy.

Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

As @ggruccio said, feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything!

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted 🤗.

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels