Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello I'm DGam a fellow ADAPTer

DGam
6 - Meteoroid

Greetings -

My name is Daniel, a travel professional (currently with some free time) curious about analytics. I look forward to exploring this knowledge base and learning some new skills for a possible pivot.

Best Rgds,

Daniel

3 REPLIES 3
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @DGam 

Welcome to the Community. Glad that you are using your free time to explore the field of analytics. If you have not already, you can start by checking out the ADAPT program page. 

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer discussions forum.

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
DGam
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks @OlivierLP !

Yes,  I've started working through the ADAPT Fundamentals program and I'm already really impressed with the Community's vast resources.

Happy to help,

-Daniel

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome Daniel, glad to have you here!  You'll find the community is friendly, helpful, and very responsive!

Labels