Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Greetings from Kansas!

mcargile
5 - Atom

Hello all, I'm Michelle.

I've been using Alteryx for a couple of years now, but there's so much more I want to learn and be able to write effective workflows to accomplish.  Can't wait to learn more and get some certifications under my profile.   🙂

3 REPLIES 3
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello @mcargile and welcome to the Community!

To get straight to the point, the best way to get your hands on and see it for yourself is by taking the Interactive Lessons and having fun while solving the Weekly Challenges. Since we have content for all levels, you will find yourself surprised by so many possibilities. From there, the way towards your certifications should be smooth. 

We are here to help! 

Flávia Brancato
mcargile
5 - Atom

Thank you!  This week I've been working on the Getting Started Learning Path series and over the past 6 weeks I did a group Alteryx Core Certification Training with @Tony_Moses.

Appreciate the response and the links.  Have a great weekend!

Michelle

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This is awesome, @mcargile! I can tell that you are going all in! I love it! We also have some great resources to prepare for the Core and Advanced Exams here.

Thank you and you have a great weekend as well!

Flávia Brancato
Labels