Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

JeffArcher
5 - Atom

Hello everyone, 

My name is Jeff and I just now embarked on the journey of learning Altreryx. The reason I want to learn Alteryx is because it's a huge asset to my field of accounting, specifically assurance. I'm looking for any kind of mentorship that can provide some guidance on how to learn this tool, and also pass the certification exams. Please leave me a comment or ping me a message on some ways to gain familiarity with this great tool! I'd love to make some good friends on here. Thanks for taking the time to read this and expect to see more of me 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We are super excited to have you here, @JeffArcher

To help with your learning journey, you should start checking the Learning Paths videos and get familiar with Alteryx Designer and all the tools' functionality. Then, the Interactive Lessons is the best way to see how everything actually works so you can jump to explore the Weekly Challenges next. For the certifications, we also have a lot of preparation videos to walk you through that route. Last but not least, I encourage you to check our Industry Discussions board where you can see how other people are using Alteryx in the same field as you. 😉  

Don't you worry. We have you covered!

Flávia Brancato
Bumipig
5 - Atom

Hi Jeff,

Great to hear you are learning Alteryx, I'm also learning but through school (CSUF) go Titans! lol. Anyways, my professor is having us go over Alteryx's in house video academy, to get a feel for some of the basic core tools. I recommend checking some of those out if you haven't already, I like how they are interactive. Best of luck with exams and happy Alteryxing 🙂

Brandon

Labels