Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Excited Alteryx User!!

ARussell34
8 - Asteroid

Hello!

My name is Allison Russell and I am in my first full-time position after graduation from Penn State University with a Bachelor of Science in System Analysis Mathematics and a minor in Statistics! I'm currently an Analyst for Gregory Welteroth Advertising located in central Pennsylvania. 

I have enjoyed this community platform immensely and am so happy to share that only after 3 months of using Alteryx I've officially passed both the Core and Advanced certification exams!

I look forward to further pursuing the community problems and becoming more proficient with the more Advanced tools and processes that Alteryx has to offer.

Best,

Allison

3 REPLIES 3
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome fellow Penn Stater @ARussell34!!!! I graduated back in 2012 with a similar degree (statistics)! Also amazing accomplishment of passing both core and advanced after only 3 months! That is quite the feat!

You joined a truly one-of-a-kind community to grow with an awesome tool! 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Wow @ARussell34 !  Both certs in 3 months?  That's superb!  Congrats!

NicoleDuhamel
8 - Asteroid

Well done for getting both certifications in only three months! that's a huge achievement!

Labels