Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

DataEnthusiast - introduction

AugustineAndros
5 - Atom

Hi.

Hope you are well.

If you spend a lot of time in front of a computer and drink lots of coffee, then we have something in common.

I work on a BI team at a big firm, and have been using Alteryx for a couple months now. I recently passed the Core cert, and I'm looking forward to taking this to the next level.

A few things about me

• I used to rely on PowerQuery a lot
  • I fell in love with Alteryx
  • I hate PowerQuery now
  • I can only write in email format
  • I like bullet lists

That's about it.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

HI @AugustineAndros, thank you for introducing yourself, and welcome to the Community!  

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome @AugustineAndros! We have two things in common for sure spend a lot of time in front of computer and I love Alteryx as well! I don't drink a lot of coffee, usually just one cup a day (but is a 60 oz mug a lot?). Welcome again to the awesome Alteryx Community!

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome @AugustineAndros 

The community is a really good place to share knowledge and seek help from others.

I also spend a lot of time in front of computers and consume way too much coffee and tea ... but well! And i love Alteryx too!

dawn 

Labels