Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

martab

martab
5 - Atom

Hello All! Happy to join the Alteryx Community! For over 15 years I have worked in Ops/HR/ Staffing and Recruitment and now I have decided to learn something completely new, outside of my comfort zone. Next year I will be 40 and I have decided to reinvent myself and reinvent my career path. Glad to be here! 

4 REPLIES 4
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @martab, welcome to the Alteryx Community, and thank you for introducing yourself! Alteryx is definitely a great choice for you to reinvent yourself and can confidently say you'll enjoy it. We look forward to interacting and working with you as you go through this journey.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @martab and congrats on your decision to break new ground with Alteryx!  Make sure to avail yourself of the many free learning/training assets in the Academy section of the community!  Look forward to seeing your journey; cheers!

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome @martab! It is awesome to reinvent yourself! I have to say I have worked in HR analytics and in the fields you were in, there is so much data and potential and Alteryx is a great way to tap into that potential! 

As you are learning I heavily recommend the Learn section of the community as it has benefitted so many people! 

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hello @martab and happy to have you joining the community! Lots of useful and free stuffs here. Like others have mentioned, do check out the Learn section - i'm sure you will find that the time you spend will have very higher ROI on time savings returned.
Cheers,

Dawn.

Labels