Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

About me

PromiseMise
7 - Meteor

😁Hello Alteryx Community! I'm called Promise and I am here to learn how to gain insights into data using Alteryx. I currently work as a finance officer for an NGO but have always had plans to one day transition into the field of analytics and data science. Such time has come and I can't think of a better place to learn about my preferred tool for this quest other than the community.  Thank you for this platform, allowing novices like me a chance to tap from the Professionals. I'm looking forward to an exciting learning journey. Please welcome me 😁

2 REPLIES 2
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@PromiseMise Welcome to the Maveryx Community! We are thrilled to have you part of our wonderful community! If you have not already, we have some great weekly challenges under "Learn" -> "Academy", it is a fun and great way to test your knowledge as you continue to learn more! Please let us know if you have any questions 

PromiseMise
7 - Meteor

Thanks. I'm excited about the weekly challenges. 

Labels