Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

A new member in the community of Alteryx users

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

Greetings for the day!

I hope everyone is doing good. 

I  am working as a consultant and have started using Alteryx six months back for bringing the efficiency and effectiveness to my data processing work. I used to spend a lot of energy and time, while processing a large volume of data, while  building a data books for useful business insights.  In just a few weeks of training and exercising, I have fallen in love with Alteryx. Although, I am still learning the Alteryx and fascinated with the different advanced tools of Alteryx. Recently I have passed the  Alteryx Core Designer certificate also. 

I am looking for the guidance from Alteryx community members for enhancing my skills and knowledge, from core to expert, especially the application of Alteryx tools in the field of accounting, finance, business analysis and intelligence. 

I am from social science background, a postgraduate in business economics and finance, and not very familiar with data science but Alteryx generated curiosity in me for further exploration.  

Looking forward to the better guidance and interaction from you.

Feel free to write in case of any question.

Stay safe!

Thanks!!!

Kamran Mohammad

1 REPLY 1
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Welcome @Kamran1991! The Alteryx community is a great place to learn through the Academy, Blog posts, and use cases. I also highly encourage getting involved in user groups as they can help you see use cases in your industry.

Labels