Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to the Twin Cities User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Data Analyst Job Opportunity

mccoer01
5 - Atom

Hey TCAUG!

I'm hiring! The Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS), Office of Inspector General, Licensing Division has an awesome opportunity for a Data Analyst. I would love to add an analyst with some strong Alteryx chops! Come join our amazing team and make a difference in the lives of Minnesota's most vulnerable citizens.

The Data Analyst will:

• create the tools, insights, and data products for DHS and OIG Senior Leadership, Division leadership, stakeholders, and citizens;
  • collaborate with business areas to define problems, find applicable data, and propose solutions based on data analysis;
  • advise policy and program objectives to identify trends, needs, and opportunities in DHS-licensed programs;
  • democratize data and insights to deliver self-service tools that enable business partners to make better decisions quicker; and,
  • educate business partners leveraging data story-telling to present the data in a succinct, understandable fashion to diverse audiences.

The position posting closes on November 12, 2020. Please direct message me with questions about the position.

You can view the full job posting and apply on the Minnesota Careers portal by searching for Job ID 42357. 

Data Analytics.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
Labels