Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to the Twin Cities User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

TCAUG MeetUp | December 2020

BradWerner
11 - Bolide

Winter Trees Funny Christmas Card.png

Register here (RSVP at this link required):
https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-tc-dec-q4.html

Alteryx User Groups provide an opportunity for Alteryx users to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx. Whether you are a long time Alteryx user or just getting started, all are welcome to attend!

Join the TCAUG for the very last meeting of the year! The TCAUG Leaders want to thank the community for another great year even in the face of the unexpected.

Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020
12:00 PM – 01:30 PM CST
Virtual Meeting (Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best streaming experience)

AGENDA

12:00 PM – 12:05 PM
Welcome
12:05 PM – 12:15 PM
Icebreaker
12:15 PM – 12:45 PM
Using Alteryx Macros to Create a Tableau Data Dictionary and Track Lineage w/ Jim Van Sistine, Daugherty Business Solutions
12:45 PM – 01:15 PM
CReW for Dummies – CreW Generate Dummy Variables w/ Mark Frisch, Alteryx ACE, MarqueeCrew
01:15 PM – 01:30 PM
Q&A and Closing

We look forward to seeing you all there!
- TCAUG Leadership Team
5 REPLIES 5
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey Everyone,

12pm today we'll be hosting a UG meeting! Hope you can join!

AGENDA

12:00 PM – 12:05 PM
Welcome
12:05 PM – 12:15 PM
Icebreaker
12:15 PM – 12:45 PM
Using Alteryx Macros to Create a Tableau Data Dictionary and Track Lineage w/ @jvansistine, Daugherty Business Solutions
12:45 PM – 01:15 PM
CReW for Dummies – CreW Generate Dummy Variables w/ Mark Frisch, Alteryx ACE, @MarqueeCrew 
01:15 PM – 01:30 PM
Q&A and Closing

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey All,

I'm not sure if folks will have issues gaining access to today's meeting. In that case please use this URL: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2852835/E613A6B6155A5CA372830405927CA31F

Mjohnce
6 - Meteoroid

Hey Lauren, 

I'm having a bit of trouble getting logged in via the link you provided below after registering. 

Is there any help you can provide or lead me to. 

Looks like a good agenda today so I'm hoping to be able to log in.

Michael

Mjohnce
6 - Meteoroid

Email came through to my inbox and was able to join.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for confirming @Mjohnce ! Glad to have you join us! And apologies if anyone else had issues. We are working on getting a recording shared to Community in the next few days. 

I may or may not have looked like this today:

giphy

🤣

Labels