community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rochester, NY

Welcome to the Rochester, NY User Group. Please join us in learning from and networking with other local Alteryx users.
Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Meteor

I wasn't able to make the last one, I'd definitely be interested in scheduling one soon. I'm traveling (World Cup!) for a couple weeks in June but July would be great. We don't have the nice central location (Henrietta) but if the folks at Sigma have had enough hosting I can see what's available here if there's interest. 

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @mattagone, we definitely are looking for space and help to get the next meeting on the calendar. July I think is a good time. :)

Meteor

Great! Maybe we avoid the holiday week and shoot for the week of 7/9, how does that work for everyone? Are Tuesdays still the best day?

Pulsar
Pulsar
Tuesdays are the only day I can't do. Don't change it on my account if Tuesdays works for everyone else. But if it is in Tuesdays, I won't be able to make them.
Meteor

Ah that's right sorry Mike - I don't remember why we landed on Tuesdays before but it's been a while so let's see if another day works for everyone. I currently have no nights blocked off that week. 

Anyone else have a night blocked?

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @zmyrenee we are in the phase of scheduling something in July. 

Some background on me, I help provide support and resources for the group. Are there topics you would like to see at the next meeting? Would you be interested in being included on our planning call?

Thanks for showing your support for the group!

Alteryx
Alteryx

@mattagone, I'm going to schedule some time to discuss next week and I'll invite you. Feel free to pass along to anyone else interested. 

Meteor

Hi All,

Just talked to Lauren. Here's the plan for the next user group meeting. If there are strong feelings about moving the day or time we can be flexible. I'll work on getting us to pony up for some pizza as well :).

Date: Thursday, July 12th

Time: 5 - 7 PM

225 Kenneth Drive

Henrietta NY 14623

Agenda: Open

Are there any specific things we want to work on together or discuss? Lauren mentioned that other groups talk about weekly challenges, certifications and macros or maybe even rope our local ACE into a show? 

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Alteryx
Alteryx

I'll be working with @mattagone@Pepper, and @ljmiller to get a registration link out shortly. Please watch the Rochester User Group page for future details! Hope everyone can attend!

Alteryx
Alteryx

@zmyrenee@williamdean@kaosrules, I wanted to follow up with you all. The next user group meeting has been scheduled for 7/12. I hope you can make it!

RSVP & Information