Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Poland

Welcome to the Poland User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Poland Alteryx User Group Q4

Published on ‎11-22-2021 03:23 AM by 17 - Castor | Updated on ‎11-26-2021 07:09 AM

Emil_Kos_0-1637591495481.png

Hello Alteryx fans,

You must join us at our next Alteryx user group meeting that will be purely focused on the SparkED program. 

SparkED is a program that provides educators, students, and career changers with free software licenses, teaching tools, and learning resources for everyone who doesn't know. 

I would love to learn Alteryx while working on my degree, and that is why during the meeting, we will focus on students who can use Alteryx during higher education.

During our meeting, we will have three presenters. 

• Arkadiusz Kotowski - SparkED Education Manager at Alteryx. He will give us an overview of the program.
  • Hasan B. Hboubati - Sales Engineering Manager. He will talk about his contribution to the program.
  • Robert Bembenik - Assistant Professor at Warsaw University of Technology. He will explain why they will teach Alteryx at the University.

Please invite all Educators, Career Changers and students who will benefit from this fantastic event!

Meetings informations:

WebEx Link : https://alteryx.webex.com/alteryx/j.php?MTID=ma99a97ce9a8f2f6c9224f8151daf01d1 

Meeting number: 2591 480 4891

Password: Mf2w3M6pJQq

Note: To attend the event and follow our news, please click on "Join the Group Hub" at the top right of the Poland User Group homepage! Now, you can RSVP in the event page.

Feel free to get more information in our Knowledge Base Article: "How to RSVP to an event?".

Featured Guests
Alteryx
Alteryx

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Dec 15, 2021 09:00 AM PST
End:
Wed, Dec 15, 2021 09:30 AM PST
Labels (1)
4 Comments
smugabart
8 - Asteroid
8 - Asteroid

I am happy to take part in this as well. Encourage everyone to join our meeting this Decemeber!

kg_alteryx
5 - Atom

Alteryx can be a game changer in your career! Do not hesitate to join us at our next meeting 🙂

Rakoczyj
5 - Atom

I am very excited about that! See you all there 🙂 

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi everyone, 

just a quick Note, to attend the event and follow our news, please click on "Join the Group Hub" at the top right of the Poland User Group homepage! Now, you can RSVP in the event page.

Feel free to get more information in our Knowledge Base Article: "How to RSVP to an event?". 

See you next week, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng