cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
With our short, effective, relevant, and interactive lessons that include videos, activities, and quizzes, you'll be up and running in no time!
Interactive Lessons
With our short, effective, relevant, and interactive lessons that include videos, activities, and quizzes, you'll be up and running in no time!
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Using Spatial Functions

Instructional Designer
Instructional Designer

Lesson Objective: Create spatial objects and analyze spatial relationships with expressions.

Estimated Time: ~8 Minutes

Description:

• Explore functions that create spatial data, return attributes of spatial objects and analyze spatial relationships
  • Interpret the results from spatial functions
  • Challenge yourself with a quiz!

Recommended Follow-Up: Using Numeric Functions, Calculations with Dates and Times

Comments
Asteroid

Thanks for putting all these videos together, they're very helpful.  Are there plans to expand this into more tools and concepts? 

Instructional Designer
Instructional Designer

Hi @Ozzy_Campos,   I'm glad you're finding these lessons helpful!  We do plan to  create more Interactive Lessons, so stay tuned! 

Meteor

Hi ChristineB, thanks for all videos ! Very good !

For some reason the video freezes at the activity.  Not sure if it is my connection but always at the same spot.  I like this video so far to demonstrate how powerful this tool is.