Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2016 | Buzz

Stay updated, connect with peers & share your experience!

Inspire 2016 Mobile and Online Guide

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Inspire 2016 is right around the corner, and we’re pumped to see you next week in San Diego!  

Whether you’ll be joining us onsite or following remotely, there will be many ways for you to stay connected, engaged and updated with the latest event information. Here’s a quick guide to make the most out of your mobile or online Inspire experience:

Inspire16_DigitallyConnected.pngBefore the event

• Check out the agenda, session summaries, and speaker bios on the Inspire 2016 microsite.
  • Schedule your sessions and product trainings via the Inspire Scheduler before June 2nd at 11:59pm Pacific. After that, you will need to go to the Inspire Registration Desk onsite to make changes to your schedule.

• IMG_5662.PNGDownload the Inspire 2016 Mobile App *Available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and HTML5 for Blackberry & Windows
If you’re attending Inspire, we strongly encourage you to download the interactive mobile app to stay connected on the go during the conference! The app enables you to:

+ View schedules, explore sessions and find networking events.
+ Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
+ Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
+ Post updates to sessions and keynotes.
+ Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
+ Expand your professional network, view attendees profiles, @mention them and have fun! 

To download the app, visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play store and search ‘Alteryx Inspire 2016’. 

Those already registered for the conference will soon receive an email with a password to login.

• Inspire 2016 | Buzz – You’re here! Subscribe to the board to stay notified of new content and engage with other attendees, before, during and after the event. We strongly encourage you to post in depth discussions or questions you'll want to find later to the community rather than the mobile app to ensure the conversations live on after the event. What happens in the Inspire Mobile App, stays in the Inspire Mobile App!

Inspire16_i-am-going.pngDuring the event

Follow us on Twitter  @alteryx for live updates and photos straight from the conference floor. The official event hashtags to watch and use are #Inspire16 #IAmAnalytics

Live blogging – Keep an eye on the Analytics blog where we will provide recaps and highlights. Subscribe to the “Inspire 2016” label to receive notifications as soon as new content has been posted!

Livestream - We'll be streaming live from the heart of the Solutions Center during the conference to give you an insider's view, provide you with daily updates, staff & attendees interviews and more! Keep an eye out on the Buzz over the next few days for more info on how to tune in live.

Get to the top of the leaderboards  Use the mobile app to engage with other attendees, complete your profile, share status updates, respond to surveys, review sessions and speakers to earn points and climb to the highest ranks!

Earn badges  We have a special collection of Inspire 2016 community badges just for our attendees. There are numerous ways to obtain these: some are acquired automatically, while others need to be earned through achievements such as winning contests or completing challenges. We will publicize challenges in this group as they become available. Best of luck!

Inspire2016_IPosted.pngAfter the event

What did you think? Reflect on your experience, then share feedback and comments here with us so we can bring you the best Inspire yet in 2017.

Session recordings and slides will be made available some time after the conference ends - keep an eye on the Inspire 2016 microsite for updates!

Looking forward to a spectacular Inspire 2016!  If any questions come up, don’t hesitate to reach out. See you soon in San Diego!

15 REPLIES 15
cbridges
11 - Bolide

@JulieH what's the best way to ask specific questions? There's a session I thought I registered for weeks ago that now says it's full, but I'm not sure if the fullness includes me! Who can I ask to check if I'm registered? Thanks!

@thizviz
JohnJPS
15 - Aurora

+1 : Nice Mobile App!

JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @cbridges you can contact our Inspire event team to get everything sorted with your registration or schedule:

Telephone: +1-415-446-7707 (international)
Telephone: 1-888-591-3217 (local toll-free)
Email:Inspire2016@alteryxevents.com
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT

If you have any other questions, or you aren't sure who to reach out to, don't hesitate to post in here and we'll direct you to the right contact!

michael_perillo
8 - Asteroid

I'd really like future releases to be able to add calendar invite to personal calendar (outlook, ios, google, etc.) and/or add custom inserts for ad-hoc meetings or events during the conference. One-stop view of your entire day so you don't miss anything.

JohnJPS
15 - Aurora

Quick quesion: will various slides or videos of session content be made available to attendees?  This would ease the pain of missing various sessions simply due to attending a concurrent session.  Thanks!

cbridges
11 - Bolide

Yes! That's a great idea!

@thizviz
cbridges
11 - Bolide

Thanks!

@thizviz
cbridges
11 - Bolide

If future versions of the scheduler could be exported as .csv or .xls (or even .yxdb!) that would be awesome!

@thizviz
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@JohnJPS Great question! Yes, select recordings & slides will be made available after the event. Let me confirm which ones with the team here, and I'll update the guide above.

Fully agree @michael_perillo @cbridges , I'd love that feature as well. We'll make sure to feed this back to DoubleDutch. Thanks!