Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Output

aparna0208
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I need help with below logic. I have some people mapped to more than one firm. Example as seen below. I'm trying to match SF firm Id with the Firm ID column to see if the person is at the correct firm. The way I need to do this is take the SF firm id and compare it with all the rows of the Rep ID and see if it matches with any one of the firm

Rep ID       Name                      Firm ID             Firm Name

345        George Smith               4568               Chase

345        George Smith               9876               Morgan

345        George Smith               34354             First Bank

999         Will                               09485             JP

999         Will                               3987               Securities

SF Firm ID

So as seen above, in one data source(SF) there is only one firm mapped to both contacts(rep id 345 and rep id 999). In this case both should return as true as one of the two or three firms is associated with the contact. I need to see each contact is associated with any one of the firms.

I used a multi row formula to rank each group based on Rep ID but not sure how to proceed after that. Thank you in advance

1 REPLY 1
aparna0208
8 - Asteroid

I think I figured it out. I used the below multi row formula and think got the expected results

IF [SF_Firm_ID]==[FIRM_ID] THEN 0
ELSEIF [SF_Firm_ID]==[Row-1:FIRM_ID] THEN 0
ELSEIF [SF_Firm_ID]==[Row+1:FIRM_ID] THEN 0
ELSE 1
ENDIF

Labels