General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Leading Positive Societal Impact through Empathetic Leadership

lharder_AFG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello Alteryx Community!

By way of introduction, my name is Lori Misenhimer, and I am the Sr. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager at Alteryx, leading our volunteerism efforts, our free-licensing program for nonprofits, team operations, and strategic grants program!

Earlier this week, Mark Anderson, Alteryx CEO, had the opportunity to host Tom Keiser, CEO at Hootsuite. They discussed the importance of social impact in the c-suite and how to imbue social responsibility into your corporate culture attracts talent. 

Mark and Tom shared how the past year's challenges have shaped their efforts to lead with greater empathy and community awareness. For a recap of the session, please refer to the resources below:

This webinar is part of a brand-new series at Alteryx called “Breakthrough Moments for a Better World.” During each Breakthrough Moments session, we will talk to an industry executive to educate ourselves on global issues, including diversity, equity, inclusion, corporate social responsibility, and environmental stewardship.

I'd love to hear from you: How does your company drive positive societal impact?

0 REPLIES 0
Labels