Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Introduce Yourself

ChristoStander
5 - Atom

Experienced Data Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the airlines/aviation industry. Skilled in Computer Repair, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Databases, Data Warehousing, and Business Intelligence. Strong business development professional with a Microsoft Certified Professional focused in Microsoft SQL from Executrain. Recently started using alteryx designer. 

1 REPLY 1
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@ChristoStander,

Welcome to the community.  As you begin to use Alteryx you'll move away from re-thinking how to do "this" (e.g. vlookup) in a Microsoft world to what I believe is a more intuitive approach to working with data.  Focus on your use of the "favorite" tools as these tools are 80% or more of the tools that you'll use.  If you use the Periodic Table of alteryx Tools, the first 4 rows of tools is where I would set my learning goals around.  Please do take advantage of the Weekly Challenge and jump-start your use of Alteryx.

Lastly, be prepared to update your introduction to move Alteryx Designer to the front of your skills.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels