Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Congrats to TaraM on 15 YEARS at Alteryx!

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Today is a very special day for one of our beloved Community founders, @TaraM!

For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Tara, either in person or online, she's kind of a big deal.

Here a just few notable highlights:

Today in the Broomfield office, we're celebrating her 15th anniversary!

tara-15.png

Tara has played a huge role in making the Alteryx Community what it is today. Join us in wishing @TaraM a Happy 15th anniversary!

What are your favorite Tara moments!?

7 REPLIES 7
TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks, Leah. I love working with you and creating things for our awesome community!!

Tara McCoy
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I worked for the community vendor about 4 years ago and was the Project Manager for the Alteryx community launch. It was a true joy working with Tara. Creative, clever, intelligent, witty, and she always quickly turned around whatever we needed. She also constantly made me laugh - a very important quality. I'm super lucky to now be her coworker. 

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

KatelynH
Alteryx
Alteryx

I was drawn to Tara the second I joined Alteryx. Her creative design and just fun, positive attitude, made her electric! She helped spark my passion for the Alteryx Brand and always is supportive on creative direction. So freaking lucky to have her in the Broomfield office!!! ❤️

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

It's hard to find someone at a company that has had the impact Tara has had here at Alteryx. As mentioned above from Product Manager to Creative Director, Tara's influence is everywhere in the product and the brand. She helped drive initiatives that I came up with and pushed me to be creative and go for it. Hearing that from someone who has done so much is really encouraging. She continues to inspire all of us.

DanM

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@TaraM What an awesome path you had! 

Regards,
Olivier
AmyHeidersbach
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@TaraM is one of those people that makes everything, and everyone around her, better – with her creativity, grit, passion and infectious smile that lights up the room. We are so fortunate to have her in our Alteryx family and on the Marketing & Community team! Congratulations on 15 years!!!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Tara,

If only I were there to celebrate with you!!!!  I did listen to your podcast.  I guess that this qualifies as being near you.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Labels