Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Looking for a job after career-break

Tyro_abc
11 - Bolide

Hi All

After taking a break to raise children, I am all set to return to the job market. I have a good grasp of  Data Analytics, SQL, Tableau, and completed  Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification. Although during this time I never lost touch with technology and used the time productively to learn new things, due to gap in employment, it seems very difficult to get started again. Please let me know if you have any suitable position which requires knowledge in  Alteryx Designer, SQL, and/or Tableau, I am available immediately. 

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Arundhuti

4 REPLIES 4
nmosley
7 - Meteor

Hi Arundhuti,

We may have an opening in the near future.  Can you send me a DM with some contact info?  

ajtacito
6 - Meteoroid

Are you still looking for a job?

We are a Dallas Texas Based Direct Response Agency specializing in Direct Mail and email. We are seeking talented team members of all skill levels in mySQL, SQL, Excel, and Alteryx .  Additional experience with Python, PHP, Django and HTML are a plus but not necessary.  We offer full benefits package and looking for people who have a desire to lead and to grow with our department. The best candidate is a team player ready to go to the highest level they are capable of achieving. Please reach our Hiring Manager

at ajtacito@tacito.com.

Tyro_abc
11 - Bolide

Thank you everyone for your response, I can't express in words how beneficial it was to improve my confidence while facing a tech interview after so many years. I would be forever indebted to the Alteryx community for helping me learn the tool, practice the skill, and in the end, crack the technical interview. With all your good wishes, I finally got a couple of job offers and would join one of them soon.  

THANK YOU!!

Regards

Arundhuti