Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX

Welcome to the Dallas-Ft. Worth User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

May User Group Meeting - Test Email

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hi, User Group Members; we are finding that some of our members are not receiving posts from this user group page, including the recent posts about the upcoming May meeting this Friday.

I would like to send this post to check and see if any of you are receiving it; please feel free to reply to this post with a confirmation if you do receive this message.  I understand from Alteryx that these messages may be going to spam folders as well?

Thanks again for being a user group member, and May the 4th be with you all today!  :)

@Deanna 

Deanna
9 REPLIES 9

Hi! I received the e-mail, but it was going to my work e-mail quarantine. 

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thanks, @MichelleMitchellLutz !  This is really helpful!

Deanna
EricMartinson
7 - Meteor

Hello, I received the email. :)

Aimee_R
6 - Meteoroid

I received the test and the two emails about the May 6th meeting, but occasionally they do go to my work email quarantine.

chashuett
6 - Meteoroid

all's well. no problems.

happy Wednesday!

v/r,

Chas

Mohsin110
5 - Atom

I got the email as well! No issues here!

jhayes
7 - Meteor

Thanks for checking, Deanna. I received your message.

... John

R_Rich
5 - Atom

Hi~ I did received the e-mail.

Deanna
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Thanks, everyone!  Your replies have been really helpful, and this will also assist the Alteryx Community team in researching the ones that seem to go to the spam folders.  I appreciate it greatly, and hope you can join us for the Trifacta presentation on Friday!

@Deanna 

Deanna