GET READY TO HIT 2021 OUT OF THE PARK
Let baseball’s first “data scientist” and a host of experts show you how to harness the convergence of analytics, data science, and process automation and create exponential value for your company in 2021.
Profiled in the hit Brad Pitt movie Moneyball (based on the best-selling book), the legendary Billy Beane transformed the Oakland A’s from a bottom performer with a tiny payroll budget to one of the top teams in the nation using the power of analytics.
Hear from Beane himself — plus analytics experts from Coca-Cola, T-Mobile, McKinsey, and more — at Alter.Next, a half-day virtual event, on how to:
- Unlock game-changing insights in minutes, not weeks, with analytic process automation
- Challenge the status quo with powerfully simple low-code/no-code data science
- Answer your toughest business questions with powerfully simple low-code/no-code data science
- Create exponential value for your company in 2021 with a data-driven strategy
Sessions Spotlight: Game-Changing Innovations
At Alter.Next, you’ll hear firsthand how:
- Alteryx ACEs at T-Mobile (Nicole Johnson) and Decision Science (AJ Guisande) approach projects, tackle challenges, and break down barriers to insights with Alteryx
- Alteryx ACEs at McKinsey (Esther Bezborodko) and Javelin Group (Joe Lipski) maximize their efficiency and output with process automation
- Coca-Cola keeps products in stock with automated inventory alerts, for fewer service tickets and higher sales
- Aprio flags suspicious behavior patterns like waste, fraud, and abuse, to nip them in the bud
- Lipscomb University supports continuous innovation across all aspects of analytic delivery through modern-day analytic stacks using Snowflake, Alteryx, and Tableau (the SAT Stack)
Save your spot now for this invitation-only event!