Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Unable to add member to the studio

Chandler_Bing
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

I'm trying to add a MEMBER  to a studio but when I try to add it is throwing an error saying the user is already a member. This particular user was a member few days back and all of a sudden i no longer see the user in the members list and so the user is unable to log on to the gallery. I have checked the permissions and have seen that the user was having no radio box checked(curator/artisan/viewer/no access). I gave the viewer access and now when i try to add that user as a member to the studio it is throwing the error." USER is already a Member"

Tyrion_Lannister_0-1580420988822.png

1 REPLY 1
lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Chandler_Bing 

If you are still having this problem and have a paid license, please open a case with Customer Support.  Be sure to specify what version of Server you're running and what type of Authentication you use (Built-In, Windows Auth, SAML).

There is sometimes apparent latency with the gallery if you access it using Internet Explorer because it takes a while for cached pages to get replaced.  Other browsers usually respond more quickly, particularly if you press CTRL-F5 or log in using "incognito" or "privacy" mode.

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.