Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Schedule status = queue

prpatel
11 - Bolide

I have a workflow that I setup a schedule to run every 15 minutes past the hour.

It takes excel files from a sharePoint site, does what it needs to then dump to an Azure Data Lake Storage, Gen2. 

Because I dump to Azure, the Azure fileout out tool requires the AMP Engine to be running.

When I look at the workflow to see if it has been executed, I do not see a status symbol (green = good; red = not good), instead, I see a gray clock, that looks like this....

prpatel_0-1664989302016.png

When I hover over the gray clock, I see this...

prpatel_1-1664989352447.png

What does this mean?  It it run successfully?  If so, how can I tell?  If it did not...how can I tell?

Thanks....really confused on this one.

-Prpatel.

13 REPLIES 13
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

This is a common error in python-based tools on the gallery.

Take a look here for a solution: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/Outlook-365-Tool-Runs-fine-on-server-mac...

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

prpatel
11 - Bolide

I already had the registry edit done to when I had issues linking to sharepoint.  

And even after configuring the server as you suggested in your post to '@theOC' I still got the same error.

still stumped.

-prpatel.

fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

This could be related to the authentication method, I think.

https://help.alteryx.com/20221/designer/microsoft-azure-data-lake-file-output-tool

fmvizcaino_0-1665441775236.png

prpatel
11 - Bolide

@fmvizcaino 

It was definitely the authentication.  I used the basic end-user authentication, not recommended for private ADLS installs.  I'm working with IT for service-to-service authentication; should have that up today.  I'll let you know how that goes.

Also the toggle on setting the server to be able to use both analytical engines was a BIG key. Thanks for that.

-Pritesh.