Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Private Studio not displayed in Subscriptions page

MLay277
5 - Atom

Hi Alteryx community,

Does anybody know why a Private Studio would not be displayed in the Subscriptions page and what I can do to resolve that? I can only access the studio through one of the assigned users. This is also only happening for one of the private studios. I have no problems viewing the other ones that have been created for the various teams on the Alteryx 2018.2 server we operate. I don't know if it's an access issue but as the Gallery Admin, I would assume that it's not. Thanks for your help.

-Mark

2 REPLIES 2
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

Hi @MLay277 

Not sure if you found a solution to this or not, but in case you haven't... try clearing out your cache/cookies. You can also shift+F5 to clear these out from the page you're on only (in Chrome, not sure if this works on other browsers).

If that still doesn't resolve, the only other thing that I can think of is that the Lucene index is off and needs to be re-indexed/rebuilt. There's not much, if any, documentation on how to perform this and Alteryx prefers that you connect with their customer support to assist.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/Not-seeing-new-users/m-p/182978 is a post that sounds similar to what you're experiencing and rebuilding Lucene is what cleared it up.

Hope this helps!

Jimmy
Teknion Data Solutions

MLay277
5 - Atom

Thanks Jimmy. Actually have a support ticket in with Alteryx on this and we're working to troubleshoot this.

-Mark