Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Private Studio not displayed in Subscriptions page

MLay277
5 - Atom

Hi Alteryx community,

Does anybody know why a Private Studio would not be displayed in the Subscriptions page and what I can do to resolve that? I can only access the studio through one of the assigned users. This is also only happening for one of the private studios. I have no problems viewing the other ones that have been created for the various teams on the Alteryx 2018.2 server we operate. I don't know if it's an access issue but as the Gallery Admin, I would assume that it's not. Thanks for your help.

-Mark

2 REPLIES 2
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

Hi @MLay277 

Not sure if you found a solution to this or not, but in case you haven't... try clearing out your cache/cookies. You can also shift+F5 to clear these out from the page you're on only (in Chrome, not sure if this works on other browsers).

If that still doesn't resolve, the only other thing that I can think of is that the Lucene index is off and needs to be re-indexed/rebuilt. There's not much, if any, documentation on how to perform this and Alteryx prefers that you connect with their customer support to assist.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Discussions/Not-seeing-new-users/m-p/182978 is a post that sounds similar to what you're experiencing and rebuilding Lucene is what cleared it up.

Hope this helps!

Jimmy
Teknion Data Solutions

MLay277
5 - Atom

Thanks Jimmy. Actually have a support ticket in with Alteryx on this and we're working to troubleshoot this.

-Mark