Alteryx Server Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Server.

Output Message not Displaying on Server

marcislaughter
5 - Atom

I have my designer interface window is configured to show an output message upon successful completion. On Alteryx designer desktop, my output message is displayed. However, on the server, no output message is displayed, I just receive the message that "the job XXX has successfully completed" and have the option to download the result files. I was able to see the output messages previously, so this may be due to a recent Alteryx update. Both my desktop and the server on version 2022.3

3 REPLIES 3
Peachyco
11 - Bolide

Try framing your message with the Report Text Tool, and then displaying it with the Render Tool. If you set the Render Tool to output a Composer File (.pcxml), it should render to the screen directly.

Ariharan
11 - Bolide

Hi @marcislaughter , 

To show the results in your Alteryx Gallery, you can use the rendering tool from the Reporting category and generate a pcxml file.

Capture.PNG

Another thing that you have to validate before publishing to the gallery - Open the Interface Designer, go to Properties and check what the 'On Success - Show Results to User' has ticked:

Regards, 
Ariharan Rengasamy

Ariharan
11 - Bolide

Hi @marcislaughter , 

Please refer the below knowledge base article for your reference. 

https://knowledge.alteryx.com/index/s/article/How-to-enable-Output-Preview-in-Workflow-Results-in-Se...

Regards, 

Ariharan Rengasamy