This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
1) Is it possible to publish only data set or connection to alteryx gallery?
Like in Tableau we can publish our data source to server but in alteryx there is no such option.
If you're using a flat file, you can choose to package it up with the workflow when saving it to the Gallery. Select the Manage Assets option and choose which assets you'd like to push to the server.
2) When we publish one workflow in gallery we have to delete the existing workflow from the gallery. Is there any way which can overwrite that workflow and save the latest one?
If you open a workflow in the Designer straight from your Gallery (File > Open Workflow > Your Gallery), you will pull the latest version of the workflow onto your local computer. When you make changes to it and hit Save, this will push the new version into your Gallery and increment the workflow version number.
If you have two versions of the same workflow already on the Gallery, you can use the Replace Workflow option to merge them into a single "thread".
3) In Alteryx Gallery apart from Oracle and SQL server there is no other DB connections, need to use Other for Netezza which is tedious task. Any workaround for this?
You can also use DSN Aliases to manage connections across your Alteryx estate. If you have a DSN entry on your local system configured for Netezza, replicate the same on all Worker nodes of your server (make sure you use the same name / alias and that it is configured as a System DSN) and Alteryx will be able to pick this up.
4) In Alteryx Gallery once the data connection is created, In future if there is any change in the connection like password reset there is no option to test that connection.
Depending on a driver, if you use the DSN Aliases as suggested above, you will be able to test the connection.
5) In Alteryx Server we can't provide any access to the users through NT or LDAP groups, need to add users individually. Is there some way to resolve this?