This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
A revised workflow I'm trying to run involving multiple geographical polygons within drivetime isochrones.
The process of the workflow I'm trying to create is summarised in the below points. A copy of the workflow is attached.
1) Set of geocoded Location Point data (currently selected by a ranking)
2) Drivetime isochrones created around each one (using the Trade Area spatial module)
3) Set of geographical polygon boundaries
4) Using the Spatial Match module, select where these polygons (the Target) are within the Universal Spatial object area (of the drivetime isochrone result)
All of the above steps are working accordingly. The results provide a number of Target results per Universal object.
Now I need to add the following
5) Each geographical polygon (Target) has a value assigned to it. Sum the total of each polygon (3) that is calculated to be within the drivetime isochrone results of (4) i.e. Group By the Universal object for sum of value of Target.
6) Rank this list from highest Sum to lowest Sum of (5)
7) The results of the drivetime isochrones create overlap. Therefore, a geographical polygon requires filtering out for duplicates so that it is only allocated to a Location Isochrone of a higher value in (6). i.e. if the geographical polygon (Target) is found in more than 1 isochrone (Universal object) then retain in the results of the largest Grouped By Sum of value by Location Point but remove from all other result lists and the Sum value recalculated.
I hope the above is clear and can be appended within the workflow diagram I have attached.