Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: AlteryxProcessManager::Start: User Cancele

sneha_bhiwagade1
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

Whenever I am running the workflow from Alteryx designer after 31 secs.

It's resulting into below error.

Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: AlteryxProcessManager::Start: User Canceled

Also attached the screenshot of sample workflow.

Alteryx Designer version:- 2019.1.6.58192

Kindly suggest the solution for the same.

usercanceelled.PNG

Thank You!

2 REPLIES 2
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @sneha_bhiwagade1 

The only similar thing I can think of is that the workflow is set to run as part of a chained analytic app.   Each of the apps in a chained app is set to time out after 30 seconds, except for the last one.  Check the workflow config 

danilang_0-1618143333474.png

If it's not this, then similar posts suggest reaching to support@alteryx.com so that they can take a detailed look at your configuration.

Dan

MatthewTodd
5 - Atom

Hello, were you able to find resolution regarding this error?

I am experiencing the same error but it occurs when the Gallery is executing a scheduled job. The runtime is also 31 seconds and the mongoDB stores the same error message - "AlteryxProcessManager::Start: User Canceled".
The Gallery returns an error of "There was an unknown error executing the application. The engine reported status Error"

The workflow is not a chained app. It runs often without error. The error appears randomly every few days.

I have searched all relevant logs and nothing appears abnormal other than this event.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Labels