Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Create KPI output using render tool

adarsh2608
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I want to create table output using render tool as per the image, can someone help me how to align properly as table 

Image.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hello @adarsh2608,

render tool will allow you to write the reports you have built previously in a file.

In your case, I see multiple possibilities to answer your need depending on the situation :

• Writting to an Excel File
    • Create a template in Excel itself in which you can create the design you would like. This done, you can then create one or more named rand that you can use in the regular output tool, in which you can also choose to keep the formating you made previously
  • Using Reporting tools and the render tools
    • you would in this case, use table tools to create different tables, and then combine thoses with text tools for headers, or even images, use different layout tools, to in the end render what you have done. The prositive point about this method is that you can easily output to pdf, the drawback is on the complex part about creation of the tables and layout, it might be time consuming.

If you want to know more about reporting suite, you can check this interactive lesson : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Reporting%...

Arthur 

adarsh2608
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

Thank you for the reply, I need to do it based render tool as i already building a table in sheet one and in sheet 2 based on the calculation i need to create table as per the image.  i'm not getting expected output

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

in what part are you stuck, do you have a workflow to share so that we can help you maybe?

Labels