Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Association Analysis - Internal Error in RecordReader::ReadFields: Too many fields

AleksM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey all,

I've hit a roadblock with an error I've never seen before using the Association Analysis tool. 

I haven't seen this error replicated elsewhere, so thought I'd throw it up here to see if somebody had any thoughts.

For context, I'm looking to predict the likelihood of a winner for a chess match given historical data.

Before any of that, however, I just want to get the Association Analysis tool working so I can do some preliminary investigation.

In the workflow you'll see that I've played around with selecting only Double fields, for instance, to see if it was a mix-and-match data type issue (it wasn't), so feel free to mess around with it as needed.

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @AleksM 

Possible version issue?  I can run it in v2021.1.4.26400 with no errors, both Amp and e1.

Dan

AleksM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @danilang , I didn't even think about version issues but it could be the case.

I'm running on 2021.3.1.47945. 

Funny enough, with that suggestion I just tried to run on e1 and it worked just fine... it seems to be only AMP that's crashing it out.

I'll make sure to report the bug. Thank you for this! 🙂 

Labels