Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

designer - scheduler audit

SAPaul
8 - Asteroid

is there a way to collect this info from alteryx scheduler without manually typing it?

SAPaul_0-1668953797862.png

5 REPLIES 5
gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

@SAPaul You should be able to source this information from the persistence layer of your Alteryx Server environment. 

AlteryxService MongoDB Schema | Alteryx Help

The AS_Schedules should have what you are looking for.

SAPaul
8 - Asteroid

@gautiergodard   I only have alteryx designer on a PC, not on a server.

gyang3
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@SAPaul you should still be able to retrieve information in regards to your Desktop scheduler by going to the location of your scheduler DB, in my case its here:  C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\Persistence

I believe this is the location @gautiergodard is referring to when he mentioned the AS_Schedules. You should be able to pull the sqlite files from the AS_Schedules folder into Alteryx designer to retrieve information regarding your scheduled workflows.

Hope that helps!

SAPaul
8 - Asteroid

thanks, it seems to be missing frequency which is a shame.

Do you have any ideas why my 'module name' column is null?

gyang3
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I don't know why the module name would be null, this column would contain the workflow file name. The AS_Schedules schema would contain a column called LC_ScheduleName, which is the workflow name.

Maybe one way to find out is to pull in the files from AS_Application and AS_Schedules into Alteryx and join them on their _id to see if there's a match and corresponding workflow name?

Labels