Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

designer - scheduler audit

SAPaul
8 - Asteroid

is there a way to collect this info from alteryx scheduler without manually typing it?

SAPaul_0-1668953797862.png

5 REPLIES 5
gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

@SAPaul You should be able to source this information from the persistence layer of your Alteryx Server environment. 

AlteryxService MongoDB Schema | Alteryx Help

The AS_Schedules should have what you are looking for.

SAPaul
8 - Asteroid

@gautiergodard   I only have alteryx designer on a PC, not on a server.

gyang3
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@SAPaul you should still be able to retrieve information in regards to your Desktop scheduler by going to the location of your scheduler DB, in my case its here:  C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\Service\Persistence

I believe this is the location @gautiergodard is referring to when he mentioned the AS_Schedules. You should be able to pull the sqlite files from the AS_Schedules folder into Alteryx designer to retrieve information regarding your scheduled workflows.

Hope that helps!

SAPaul
8 - Asteroid

thanks, it seems to be missing frequency which is a shame.

Do you have any ideas why my 'module name' column is null?

gyang3
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I don't know why the module name would be null, this column would contain the workflow file name. The AS_Schedules schema would contain a column called LC_ScheduleName, which is the workflow name.

Maybe one way to find out is to pull in the files from AS_Application and AS_Schedules into Alteryx and join them on their _id to see if there's a match and corresponding workflow name?

Labels