Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unable to login to my account

Yuk_Sha
6 - Meteoroid

Hi team,

I had my Alteryx account on company email id but now my company has deactivated it and I am unable to login.

I had given my Alteryx core certification through company email id and hence now want to give my Alteryx advance certification.

How can I activate my Alteryx advance certification link on a new email id. Any workaround please ?

Many thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Yuk_Sha 

There is guidance here - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Community-Resources/My-Alteryx-New-Single-Sign-On-FAQ/ta-p/... on how to change the email address associated with your community account.

However, it requires access to your old email, or, 2FA via your mobile if you ever set that up. If you haven't got 2FA via your mobile i suggest you drop support@alteryx.com a message to see if they can help.

Yuk_Sha
6 - Meteoroid

I do not have access to my previous email associated with the profile - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/222700. Hence, I would like to change my email ID for this. I have dropped an email to support@alteryx.com 3 weeks back but have not got any response from them.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Yuk_Sha 

I had the same situation here, for the common (core, advanced, etc) certifications the certification@alteryx.com

helped me with.

Yuk_Sha
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks @Felipe_Ribeir0. Your solution worked!

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

This is a very common issue i have seen faced with work email. This solution is really helpful.

Thank you @Felipe_Ribeir0 🙂 i am pretty sure this solution will be helpful to me/others at multiple scenarios 😀

Cheers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

@atcodedog05 happy that you found this helpful, you already helped multiple times with your posts 😅

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🎄

Labels