Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

TS Plot Error

vkarthi8
7 - Meteor

Can someone help me in understanding the below error and how to correct it:

7 REPLIES 7
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I would look at the data - is there a Date field to reference? Is it continuous with dates and values?

vkarthi8
7 - Meteor

Date format was there, but converted to Double format

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

That's likely why - there's usually gotta be a Date field of sorts to be able to plot the data in the correct order!

vkarthi8
7 - Meteor

I have included the date field, still it shows the same error. Attached screen shot for reference

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@vkarthi8 can you share your data so we can test? The only other thing right now that I can guess is that there is a gap in your time interval - for example, if you are doing a yearly analysis, it's missing a year in between the min and max years!

vkarthi8
7 - Meteor

Thank you for your inputs. I removed extra blank rows outside the data.. it worked now.

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Makes sense - thank you! Be sure to accept one of the posts (or multiple posts) as a solution so the thread closes out 😊

Labels