Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint Input Tool Error : unsupported hash type md4

Addy
7 - Meteor

I am using SharePoint tool to connect the site and to load data, but I am getting the below error message. We are using SP2019 version, is there any way to get it working.

Start: Designer x64: Started running at 02/22/2024 11:41:38
Info: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: Running at a Low Priority.
Info: SharePoint Input (1): Plugin initialized.
Info: SharePoint Input (1): SharePointInput tool started
Info: SharePoint Input (1): Plugin class successfully loaded.
Error: SharePoint Input (1): unsupported hash type md4
Error: SharePoint Input (1): unsupported hash type md4
End: Designer x64: Finished running in 12.3 seconds with 2 errors using AMP engine

4 REPLIES 4
lbaker
6 - Meteoroid

Curious about this as well. I am trying to use a SharePoint input tool as well and I am getting an error message that says "Unsupported arrow type for conversion to AMP". I have used the SharePoint tool many times in the past so I am not sure what the issue is now.

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Can you turn off AMP? If no - file a support ticket. It looks like something is off on the underlying Python code.

Kasia_Sliz
5 - Atom

Hello, I am trying to use SharePoint Input tool (v2.5.0) to connect to SharePoint (v.2019) list (Windows Authentication). I am getting this error "Error: SharePoint Input (5): unsupported hash type md4". Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Gary_Reeve
5 - Atom

Hello, I get exactly the same error as @Kasia_Sliz when using the Sharepoint Output Tool (v2.5.0) connects and I can use the gui to see folder structure within a given Sharepoint (2013) however file uploads to the Sharepoint fail 'unsupported hash type md4' after the tool successfully connecting. 

Labels