Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint Input Tool Error : unsupported hash type md4

Addy
7 - Meteor

I am using SharePoint tool to connect the site and to load data, but I am getting the below error message. We are using SP2019 version, is there any way to get it working.

Start: Designer x64: Started running at 02/22/2024 11:41:38
Info: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: Running at a Low Priority.
Info: SharePoint Input (1): Plugin initialized.
Info: SharePoint Input (1): SharePointInput tool started
Info: SharePoint Input (1): Plugin class successfully loaded.
Error: SharePoint Input (1): unsupported hash type md4
Error: SharePoint Input (1): unsupported hash type md4
End: Designer x64: Finished running in 12.3 seconds with 2 errors using AMP engine

4 REPLIES 4
lbaker
6 - Meteoroid

Curious about this as well. I am trying to use a SharePoint input tool as well and I am getting an error message that says "Unsupported arrow type for conversion to AMP". I have used the SharePoint tool many times in the past so I am not sure what the issue is now.

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Can you turn off AMP? If no - file a support ticket. It looks like something is off on the underlying Python code.

Kasia_Sliz
5 - Atom

Hello, I am trying to use SharePoint Input tool (v2.5.0) to connect to SharePoint (v.2019) list (Windows Authentication). I am getting this error "Error: SharePoint Input (5): unsupported hash type md4". Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Gary_Reeve
5 - Atom

Hello, I get exactly the same error as @Kasia_Sliz when using the Sharepoint Output Tool (v2.5.0) connects and I can use the gui to see folder structure within a given Sharepoint (2013) however file uploads to the Sharepoint fail 'unsupported hash type md4' after the tool successfully connecting. 

Labels