Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Server Usage Report replacement for 2022 and beyond

csh8428
11 - Bolide

I wasn't sure where to post this, in the Server community or Desktop Designer community. I've found better participation in Designer, so I went with that.

We just upgraded our ecosystem to 2023 and from what I've read the Server Usage report doesn't work as well with that version and will eventually not work at all.

With that being said has anyone developmedt any workflows that mimic it using the APIs? I am somewhat familiar with them, but I'm being lazy first ;)

At this point all we really need is the same stats was what you can see on the Server Diagnostics page. Don't need to the entirety of the old server usage report.

Thanks for any help!

Craig

2 REPLIES 2
alexnajm
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @csh8428 ,

I have not seen any open solutions, but Aimpoint Digital offers ServerPAHL which is a fully built out solution that offers deeper insights than the original Alteryx Server Usage report. Check it out here: https://aimpointdigital.com/serverpahl/

Feel free to reach out to me either here or alex.abi-najm@aimpointdigital.com if you’d like to discuss!

-Alex

csh8428
11 - Bolide

@alexnajm we had looked into ServerPAHL and it's a bit to expensive for your requirements at this time. Thanks for the offer though!

Labels